Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged By Alaina...

What's his name? Lafe
How long did you date? 9 Months
How long have you been married? 2 Years 2 months.
Who is taller? Lafe, But niether of us are towers...
Who eats more? Unfortunatly I think I could out eat him, But I chose not to.
Who is a better singer? I think we are the same.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Me, That way I can keep some things on the sly (just kidding babe)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Lafe does
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we would like Quesadilla's
Who drives? Lafe
Who is more stubborn? Well everyone who knows me knows that i am pretty stubborn but lets just say he can hold his ground too!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, in the crestwood appartments parking lot after going to the Manti pagent.
Who asked who out? We really just started by hanging out with a bunch of friends and then he was the first to ask me out to a rodeo i couldn't go cause it was josephs b-day but I made it clean to please ask again.. I am so glad he did!!
Who proposed? He did, And i was oh so clueless i knew he was going to ask i just didnt know it was then.
Who is more sensitive? Its a toss up we both are babies!
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 6 he has 5
Who wears the pants? It depends on what is being decided on sometimes lafe gets a little excited about say buying animals... And i have to pull in the reigns.. But him for the most part.

5 comments:

Analee said...

Very nice tag!! I am quite impressed and lets be honest--you are the most stubborn. Love ya tons. By the way Happy Birthday yesterday again.

Breeana said...

Ah Jenna, who says your not good with words? I could just hear you saying those things as if we were in a conversation and I had a good laugh! And I loved the pics of the cruise, thanks for posting!

Alaina said...

Good Job Jen! It made me laugh. Love ya!

Amy said...

YEAH, you updated! I have been waiting forever! You know I love ya...but I guess not enough to know it was your birthday...Happy Belated Birthday!

Jade said...

My little Jenna....I miss you so much!! You have always held a special place in my heart and will forever. I am so thankful for you and that the great memories you bring to my life! I am so jealous of your cruise...that is what I need for sure! How are you and you little family doing? I love you and look forward to hearing from you soon!