Monday, July 21, 2008

47 questions!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after my mom and my great great grandma Ann

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night watching tv....

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Are you kidding me all my sisters say it looks like a boy!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pepper turky from the deli in the thick cut.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One beautiful baby girl! Her name is daynie and she turns 1 on friday
!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh Ya!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup and no body's takin them from me.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would have said yes until I had my baby but I dont think I could chance it now.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Tuff call.. Golden Grams

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I would say yes i lift a lot at work!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint brownie and fudge from coldstone.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? i am not sure but i think eyes..

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When i get upset i cannot control my self to calm down.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? In what way?.. When i go to work i cant wait to get back to my honey and my baby girl!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown flip flops

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of pizza and a side salad.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black i am so basic

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baby's, right after it rains and my parents house.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister breeana.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? You know it shes my sista!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football.

27. Hair Color? brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? P.F. Changs oh so good!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Oo its a toss up i enjoy them both! But i watch scary ones with kara.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? National treasure 2.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both, at the end of summer I'm ready for winter, at the end of winter I'm ready for summer. Sorry bear i copied u

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dont even know...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dont know again!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The book of mormon

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have one

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I actually didnt watch any.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Flowing water, and my families voices

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Niether.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think I got skipped when heavenly father was passing them out.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, Utah

47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Philipiens, italy, switzerland I could keep going

6 comments:

The Moronta's said...

Haha. I love you. I love love your spelling. Your so dang cute. But I'm glad you started blogging again... welcome back! Love you!

Alaina said...

Good job Jen! My spelling must be pretty bad as well cause I didn't noticed you spelling anything wrong! Keep it up! Love ya.

Breeana said...

Ah, some of those things had me cracking up - the handwritng thing priceless, and come on-you have talents! Love ya!

Analee said...

So funny. When I was reading them I could actually hear you answering them. And soo sweet--you like the smell of our house? Hmmm, that means you like the smell of dog and sweaty boys covered up with clean breeze air freshener.

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

you make me laugh...where are your pictures from Daynie's birthday?

Alaina said...

Still no update!! Anyway- we are going to make our blog private for saftey reasons with the kids pictures on it and everything- so send me an email so that I can invite you to view it.
alaina0117@hotomail.com