Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Well I know I know I have taken for ever to post this sorry everyone. So on Friday July 25TH Daynie turned the big #1! We had both of our families over for a BBQ and a water party. We felt like it was a really great turn out, and Daynie thought she had died and gone to heaven with everyone around. We had a big blow up water slide and a triple slip-n-slide. Daynie was not a fan of the water because it was cold but it was ok all the other kids enjoyed it, and she enjoyed watching. Alaina made her cake and we loved it! It turned out so cute and it tasted great too. It is just so crazy to believe our baby girl is one and growing as we speak! I would swear that just yesterday the doctor handed her to me and it felt like the world stopped turning. I hope that i will never forget what that felt like. We Love You Princess Always And Forever!!!!!

No comments: